Thursday 24 February 2011

I'll write today about how i feel now..


Today I'm very sad-first I feel that my heart wounded. today I lost my best person in my heart and dearest creature in my life..
Everything becomes quickly. Our relationship ended.I have suprised and I can't believe what happened.
He was the only person who I relieved him and who always told him about my secrets.
I'll stay love him all my life and never forget him. i realy hope to return to me as the past.



The person who told you it was "my love"


Love is not prohibited and not a defect..



That's all..                                                                                 

4 comments:

  1. Awww !!

    i feel bad about it .... may god help you sweety !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back >>>
    please chick my weblog now to know more information about the problem I got me

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever happens , happens for a reason.... be positive and let it go...

    ReplyDelete