Tuesday 19 October 2010

*How to make a coffee*


omani coffee is something which, people often drink it at breakfast & in the afternoon. it`s very easy to make it. Each people make it in a different ways.

First, you bring a small pot. Secona,you put a littile of water in the pot. After that, you put one small spoon of zafran. Then, you wait maybe for 5 mintues, till it boil. Next, you put two big spoons of coffee in the water. Finally, you `ll follow it in apot, it `ll be ready to drink it.

I think, coffee make people fell they don`t  want to sleep so, if anyone doesn`t want  to sleep or he/she wants  to gets a power they have only to drink a coffee. In my opinion, most Arabian people like coffee.

6 comments:

  1. hi
    Are you like drink coffee ???
    I'm dont like Omani coffee..:^_^.:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya,sure I like it..

    why u dont like omani coffee?
    i want 2 know the reasons??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ... me too , I don't like Omani coffe but I like tea ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.......
    me also I don't like drank Omani coffee. But I like so mutc tea.^_^

    ReplyDelete