Friday 22 October 2010

~My Favourite Place~

Each one has a favourite place in his/her country. This place  makes a person feel more comfortable,safety and always likes to go to that place. Some people have more than one place favourite.

My favorite place in Muscat are AL-Qurm and Mattrah. I usually visite AL-Qurm at the weekend with my friends. We go to the beach, if the weather is nice. We go there in the evening till the sunset. Sometimes I go with my family to have a barbeque.I like to sit near the sea to hear the sound of the waves and when the sea water hit the rocks. We realy enjoy there and have a good times together.

al-qurm beach"

                                    
Muttrah as everyone knows its one of the  most attractive toursim place in Oman. In addition, its a wonderfull and it has a beautiful views. I go to Mattrah to visit the big market (suq is the arabic name of the market)  If i want to buy a traditional omani clothes or to buy "hinnah".It`s the oldest suq in oman. In Mattrah there is a sultan Qaboos port. You can see different varities and shapes of boats and ships.

Now I`m goind to show you some pictures of Muttrah suq and  Sultan Qaboos port :)

    

"outside the market"



"Inside the market"
 
"Sultan Qaboos ship"
In my opinion, most  people like their favuorite place to change their daily routine. I think, this place makes a person feel comfortable and  peace of mind. I hope i continue to visite my favourite place.


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ...
    I like muttrah too ...

    Do you like to go shopping in muttrah ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya,ofcours..
    but,not much as a shopping in the malls.

    what about u?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have to change the font colour
    its ot clear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't go to mattrah long time ago
    Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Ebti..
    no i thing it`s clear!!

    ReplyDelete