Tuesday 5 October 2010

personal information



My name is Joory. l`m from Oman. I live in muscat.It`s a capital of Oman. I`m 18 years old.Im studying at the college of banking and financial studies (CBFS).

In my free time I like 2 practice my hobbies sush as: swimming, chatting with friends,reading and watching a romantic films.

I`m not sociable but, I`m friendly.In addition I`m kind & helpful:)
I`m a stylish girl I like 2 wear every things new:)


I want 2 have lots of friends from different countries. I hope to make more friendship!!

10 comments:

  1. Hiiiiiiiiiiii
    Nice to meet you too ^_^

    I hope be your friend ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joory you are lovely girl and friendly.
    I'm happy because you are my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello slooha..

    ok,why not>> i want too..

    where r u studying??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dala3..

    thanx alot _ what a nice girl!!
    hope 2 c u soon<<

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi..!!!
    I hop you be my friends .:^_^:.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey joory...
    nice blog...i'll be yiu friend DON'T cry..hahaa

    ReplyDelete